Friday, March 4, 2011

Charlie Sheen Claims Two And A Half Men Is Coming Back

That should make Jon Cryer happy. Although, honestly, we really have to take everything Charlie says with a grain of salt so who knows if there's actually any truth behind his claims that a "deal is close" to getting Two and a Half Men back on the air. Charlie Sheen called up Philadelphia's Wired 96.5 radio station on Friday and expressed how optimistic he was that the show was coming back. Calling in to the Chio and Shila Show , Charlie told the radio hosts that "it feels like all parties" were close to coming to a deal and that, "Absolutely the gig's coming back, I have absolute faith in that." But that wasn't all. Charlie of course added in some of his daily pearls of wisdom to share: "My super powers are blowing it up completely … I think were winning this morning. This connection sucks … can I call you back? What did you all do in that missing ten seconds without me? Did it feel like your lives had ended? I think I just figured out what AT&T stands for … always terrible talk … yeah, lawsuits a' coming." And when he was asked about claims that Chuck Lorre never paid him a compliment, Charlie responded: "No, I mean I shouldn't say a compliment, those were thrown about … but behind those compliments were the disdain of judgment and the stench of lies." Hmm. With such harsh words about the show's creator, we hardly see a reason why he would agree to bring the show back on the air with Charlie. Guess we'll just have to wait and see…

Daniella Alonso Tatiana Zavialova Monica Potter Joanne Montanez Jennifer Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment