Thursday, December 9, 2010

Chelsea Handler: Not a Fan of Angelina Jolie


This just in: Chelsea Handler doesn't like Angelina Jolie.

In case that wasn't apparent when the E! host referred to the actress as a %$&*, Handler reiterated this stance in an interview with Katie Couric, published in this month's Glamour:

"I'm not a fan," Chelsea says of Angelina. "She just doesn't come off to me as a sincere woman. She seems like a woman that you'd really want to avoid."

Chelsea Lately Host

Elsewhere in the article, Handler touches on rumors that she's dating 50 Cent, her affection for Jennifer Aniston and more. Excerpts are below.

On career aspirations: I definitely want to move on and do something bigger, expand my horizons. Talking about celebrity every day can just fry your brain. I want to be able to talk about politics, I want to be able to talk about sports, I want to be able to talk about life paths, not just celebrity driven.

On Aniston: Jennifer Aniston makes me laugh. She’s irreverent and hilarious, and she sends me really, really funny e-mails.

Is she dating 50 Cent? He came to my show in New Orleans with 15 people, and they take a photo of us and assume that we’re a couple. But he’s really cute, and I have to be honest, there’s a good chance that I will end up hooking up with a rapper at some point.

Paris Hilton Tyra Banks Melissa Joan Hart Deanna Russo Shakira

No comments:

Post a Comment